July | Recap

8/07/2016

I was in/on:


Coffee in the city
Innsbruck

Botanical garden in Ljubljana

Stelvio pass, Italy

Croatia

My favourite outfit:


shirt: H&M, shorts: Pull&Bear, shoes: Nike, bag: Lush


I read:

I made:



I enjoyed:
INSTAGRAM: Valentina Ciprian
She has great photos from Italian mountains.

BLOGGER: Kat Last
Lovely blog with great travel posts.

YOUTUBER: Cornelia Grimsmo
Norwegian girl sharing positivity&her travels.


Product of the month:
LUSH: Beautiful shower gel it feels&smells amazing!

                                                                 How was your July?

I'll try to do this kind of post at the end of every month (let me know what do you think?), I'll try to add a few more categories as well. If  you do anything similar at the end of every month, leave me a link!

Enjoy.

Tajaljeh


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe